Insoles for heel spur are produced for patients who suffering from heel pain. it is %100 real leather and produced with special soft silicone. Quality orthopedic insoles with up to 100% positive user review.
What is heel spur? Benefits of insole for heel spur
What is plantar fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis typically causes a stabbing pain in the bottom of your foot near the heel. The pain is usually the worst with the first few steps after awakening, although it can also be triggered by long periods of standing or rising from sitting. The pain is usually worse after exercise, not during it.
What is risk factors?
Though plantar fasciitis can arise without an obvious cause, factors that can increase your risk of developing plantar fasciitis include:
Age. Plantar fasciitis is most common between the ages of 40 and 60.
Certain types of exercise. Activities that place a lot of stress on your heel and attached tissue — such as long-distance running, ballistic jumping activities, ballet dancing and aerobic dance — can contribute to an earlier onset of plantar fasciitis.
Foot mechanics. Being flat-footed, having a high arch or even having an abnormal pattern of walking can affect the way weight is distributed when you’re standing and put added stress on the plantar fascia.
Overweight problem. Excess pounds put extra stress on your plantar fascia. Occupations that keep you on your feet. Factory workers, teachers and others who spend most of their work hours walking or standing on hard surfaces can damage their plantar fascia.
Benefit of using insoles for heel spur.
- You can feel more less pain from before
- You can walk easly
- You can work longer on your feet
- Your life can be more quality
Falcon Heel Spur Insoles Features
- Special insole model for heel spur patients.
- Women products code: EBT
- Men products code: EET
- it is antibacterial. Don’t sweat.
- %100 soft genuine leather.
- It can be easily inserted into your shoe.
- Women numbers: from 34 to 42
- Men numbers: from 34 to 42
- it can be cut it from fron of insoles to adjust.
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Falcon
- With soft silicone support area at the heel
User Comments abot Heel Spur Insoles
Falcon heel spur insole has positive comments and has close to 100% satisfaction and recommendation.
You can see a few end user comments below
- I have plantar fasciitis for a long time on my feet, and the walk is very obstructive, but I’ve been very happy since I started using falcon heel spur shoes and insoles. I would recommend it to everyone.
- it is leather and very comfortable insoles. Really it is perfect to use for heel pain. Everybody should use it.
- I bought slipper and insole model for my heel pain so ı am rid of the heel pain
How to Use Insole for Plantar Fasciitis?
When you use our insole for heel pain products, if you observe certain considerations, you can relieve your foot heel pain and have a healthier walk.
Use of Heel Spur İnsoles
- It is recommended to use heel spur insoles without thin socks or socks.
- The silicone zone should be lightly powdered from time to time.
- It is recommended that you replace your insoles for plantar fasciitis products every 6 months with new ones in terms of feeling more comfortable and orthopedics.
You can buy insoles for plantar fasciitis for using with our orthopedic shoes models for heel pain. So you should be careful If you use for your own shoes it should be wide and deep for perfect using.
Recommendations for Heel Spur Disease
You can reduce your heel pain with assistive products but your plantar fasciitis should be well studied and you should take various precautions against this disease.
The formation of heel pain may be due to some factors.
- Heavy sports activity
- Working hard on your feet for long periods
- Traumatic events
It is important to abandon habits by detecting the cause of the heel spur. Weight problems and long-term walking are among the most common factors of this disease.
You can find prices, models, brands and benefits of using insole for heel spurs in this pages. Also we recommend you to visit our shoes models for heel spurs patients.