Best diabetic clogs for plantar fasciitis EPT-ODTY-160 provide best comfort and protection against infections, ulcer, injuries and heel pain suffer.
What is Diabetes ?
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your main source of energy and comes from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used for energy. Sometimes your body doesn’t make enough—or any—insulin or doesn’t use insulin well. Glucose then stays in your blood and doesn’t reach your cells.
Over time, having too much glucose in your blood can cause health problems. Although diabetes has no cure, you can take steps to manage your diabetes and stay healthy.
Who Is At Risk For Diabetes?
- Obesity or being overweight. Research shows this is a top reason for type 2 diabetes. Because of the rise in obesity among U.S. children, this type is affecting more teenagers.
- Impaired glucose tolerance. Prediabetes is a milder form of this condition. It can be diagnosed with a simple blood test. If you have it, there’s a strong chance you’ll get type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin resistance. Type 2 diabetes often starts with cells that are resistant to insulin. That means your pancreas has to work extra hard to make enough insulin to meet your body’s needs.
- Ethnic background. Diabetes happens more often in Hispanic/Latino Americans, African-Americans, Native Americans, Asian-Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Alaska natives.
- Gestational diabetes. If you had diabetes while you were pregnant, you had gestational diabetes. This raises your chances of getting type 2 diabetes later in life.
- Sedentary lifestyle. You exercise less than three times a week.
- Family history. You have a parent or sibling who has diabetes.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome. Women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have a higher risk.
- Age. If you’re over 45 and overweight or if you have symptoms of diabetes, talk to your doctor about a simple screening test.
Who Is At Risk For Plantar Fasciitis (Heel Spur)?
Though this syndrome is most common in individuals 40 years or older;
- An uneven gait which applies too much pressure to certain areas of the foot
- Being overweight
- Wearing worn shoes or ill-fitting footwear
- Job conditions that require long periods spent standing or lifting heavy objects
- The normal aging process which results in a decrease in ligament elasticity
Diabetic Clogs for Plantar Fasciitis Features
- Best clogs for plantar fasciitis
- Best Comfortable slippers for heel pain
- Genuine leather closed toe anti-impact models
- Full orthopedic insole with silicone heel support
- Women’s size: 36-37-38-39-40-41
- Summer models
- Antibacterial and don’t sweat
- Suitable for women’s foot anatomy
- Best comfortable slipper for diabetic feet
- Increase the quality of your life and walk
- PU outsole
- Anti-slip outsole design
- Colours: Black
- Model code: EPT-ODTY-160
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Ladyfalcon
- Full protection for injury
Best Diabetic Clogs for Heel Spurs EPT-ODTY-160 for Diabetes
Ladyfalcon EPT-ODTY 160 model best selling diabetic slippers model for heel pain are 100% genuine soft leather products which are produced for plantar fasciitis and diabetics foot problems.
What are the Benefits of Diabetic Clogs for Heel Pains?
Benefits of Diabetic and Heel Pain Clogs ;
- Diabetic clogs provide full protection for injury.
- Minimizes the negative effects of diabetes on the feet.
- Provides protection for infection and ulcers.
- Comfortable finger zone.
- For Heel pain reduce
- For Healthy walking
About using Best Diabetic Clogs for Heel Bone
You can use our best diabetic clogs for heel pain for a long time in a healthy way if you use it according to the usage conditions mentioned below.
- Clogs for plantar fasciitis can be polished in their leather color or natural polish.
- You keep away from the water, especially the sea salt water, because it is the genuine leather production.
- You certainly do not wash in the machine.
- Best diabetic clogs for plantar fasciitis heel pain suffer. Silicone heel cushion is perfect pain relief.
- I have bee using for years this model slippers for my heel pains
- If you have a diabetic and plantar fasciitis feet you should use this slippers for protection of your feet.
For detailed information about the model, price and order, please visit women’s diabetic slippers for heel pain category.
You can find detailed information about medical diabetic clogs for plantar fasciitis patients what is prices, features and benefits in this page. Also We recommend you to take a look at our diabetic shoes and shoes for heel spurs.