Brief Information about the Club Foot Disease
What is Club Foot?
Club foot (also called talipes equinovarus or dennis brown) is a general term used to describe a range of unusual positions of the foot. Each of the following characteristics can be present, and each can vary from mild to severe:
- The foot is generally smaller than normal foot.
- The foot may point downward.
- The front of the foot may be rotated toward the other foot.
- The foot may turn in, and in extreme cases, the bottom of the foot can point up.
Most types of clubfoot are present at birth (congenital clubfoot). Clubfoot can happen in one foot or in both feet. In almost half of affected infants, both feet are involved.
Also clubfoot is painless in a baby, treatment should begin immediately. Clubfoot can cause significant problems as the child grows. But with early treatment most children born with clubfoot are able to lead a normal life. Contact your doctor urgently If your baby have it.
We recommend you to visit our page about Club Foot for all the questions about club foot foot disease that you can find on our page and you can find detailed information about the dennis brown boot and bar which is an important part of Club Foot treatment.
Note: Dennis brown boots should be used with a bar at the doctor’s check.
Club Foot Shoes DB-01 Model Features
- For the babies born as Club Foot.
- %100 genuine leather
- Leather insole
- It does not irritate the feet.
- Belt holds the foot and blocks movement.
- Antibacterial and hygienic. It does not sweat.
- Heel adjustment with special hole in heel.
- It is laced. Model Code: DB 01
- User comfort.
- Colours: Beige, white, red and navy
- CE and ISO 13485 quality certificate
- Number range is from 12 to 24.
- The heel region can easily sit on the foot.
- Screwed sole production with our own bar.
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Falcon
Club Foot (Dennis Brown) Model DB-01 Images
You can find images for the Dennis Brown boot Model DB-01 product below. You can enlarge and examine images more closely by clicking on the corresponding image.
Dennis Brown Boot (Club Foot Shoes) Foot Measurement Table
It’s very easy to find the correct foot number for the Club Foot Boots.
Dennis Brown Boot Numbers
12 Number: 8 cm
13 Number: 8,60 cm
14 Number: 9,30 cm
15 Number: 10 cm
16 Number: 10,60 cm
17 Number: 11,30 cm
18 Number: 12 cm
19 Number: 12,70 cm
20 Number: 13,30 cm
21 Number: 14 cm
22 Number: 14,70 cm
23 Number: 15,30 cm
24 Number: 16 cm
- Good quality club foot products. we are from germany and we works with etkin medikal for a long time.
- it is very quality and confortable. Club foot shoes are real lether and we sell very good.
- this model club foot is the best shoes model for club foot.
You can find detailed information about club foot shoes model DB-01 includes prices, features and benefits in this page. Also We recommend you to take a look at our antivarus shoes models.