House slippers for diabetics and plantar fasciitis patients model EPT-ODT-170 for diabetic foot provide best comfort and protection against infections, ulcer and injuries. Also slippers for heel spur are recommended by doctors for heel pain relief.
What is Diabetes ?
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your main source of energy and comes from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used for energy. Sometimes your body doesn’t make enough—or any—insulin or doesn’t use insulin well. Glucose then stays in your blood and doesn’t reach your cells.
Over time, having too much glucose in your blood can cause health problems. Although diabetes has no cure, you can take steps to manage your diabetes and stay healthy.
Who Is At Risk For Diabetes?
- Obesity or being overweight. Research shows this is a top reason for type 2 diabetes. Because of the rise in obesity among U.S. children, this type is affecting more teenagers.
- Impaired glucose tolerance. Prediabetes is a milder form of this condition. It can be diagnosed with a simple blood test. If you have it, there’s a strong chance you’ll get type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin resistance. Type 2 diabetes often starts with cells that are resistant to insulin. That means your pancreas has to work extra hard to make enough insulin to meet your body’s needs.
- Ethnic background. Diabetes happens more often in Hispanic/Latino Americans, African-Americans, Native Americans, Asian-Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Alaska natives.
- Gestational diabetes. If you had diabetes while you were pregnant, you had gestational diabetes. This raises your chances of getting type 2 diabetes later in life.
- Sedentary lifestyle. You exercise less than three times a week.
- Family history. You have a parent or sibling who has diabetes.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome. Women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have a higher risk.
- Age. If you’re over 45 and overweight or if you have symptoms of diabetes, talk to your doctor about a simple screening test.
Mens House Slippers for Diabetics and Planters Fasciitis EPT-ODT-170 Features
- Home slippers for diabetics
- House slippers for planters fasciitis
- With best special soft silicone heel support
- Genuine leather closed toe models
- Most comfortable insoles
- Men’s size: 40-41-42-43-44-45
- 4 season models
- Antibacterial and don’t sweat
- Suitable for men’s foot anatomy
- Most comfortable slippers for diabetics
- Increase the quality of your life and walk
- PU outsole
- Anti-slip outsole design
- Colours: Black, brown and beige
- Model code: EPT-ODTY-170
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Mr. Falcon
- Full protection for injury
Men's Orthopedic Home Slippers for Planters Fasciitis EPT-ODT-170 for Diabetes
Mr. Falcon EPT-ODT 170 model soft comfortable house slippers for planters fasciitis are 100% genuine soft leather products which are produced in Turkey. Doctors recommend this model slippers If you have a diabetic foot problems. Also the slipper model has a silicone heel are for suffering from heel pain patients to reduce heel pains
What are the Benefits of Plantar Slippers?
Benefits of Heel Spur Slippers Men ;
- Diabetic house slippers for plantar fasciitis provide full protection for injury.
- Minimizes the negative effects of diabetes on the feet.
- Provides protection for infection and ulcers.
- Comfortable finger zone.
About using Best Diabetic Heel Spur House Slippers
You can use our planter fasciitis house slippers for diabetic feet and plantar fasciitis heel pains for a long time in a healthy way if you use it according to the usage conditions mentioned below.
- House slippers for heel pain can be polished in their leather color or natural polish.
- You keep away from the water, especially the sea salt water, because it is the genuine leather production.
- You certainly do not wash in the machine.
- it is the best house slipper model both diabetes and plantar fasciitis patients. You should try it.
- Comfortable house slipper is perfect effects for your diabetic feet to protect from any injuries.
- Good quality
For detailed information about the model, price and order, please visit house slippers for diabetics and plantar fasciitis category.
You can find detailed information about house slippers for diabetics and plantar fasciitis what is prices, features and benefits in this page. Also We recommend you to take a look at our orthopedic slippers model for foot pain.