Best diabetic foot shoes summer model ODY-53 provide best comfort and protection against infections, ulcer and injuries.
What is Diabetes ?
Diabetes is a chronic disease that occurs when the pancreas is no longer able to make insulin, or when the body cannot make good use of the insulin it produces. Insulin is a hormone made by the pancreas, that acts like a key to let glucose from the food we eat pass from the blood stream into the cells in the body to produce energy. All carbohydrate foods are broken down into glucose in the blood. Insulin helps glucose get into the cells.
Not being able to produce insulin or use it effectively leads to raised glucose levels in the blood (known as hyperglycaemia). Over the long-term high glucose levels are associated with damage to the body and failure of various organs and tissues.
Who Is At Risk For Diabetes?
- Obesity or being overweight. Research shows this is a top reason for type 2 diabetes. Because of the rise in obesity among U.S. children, this type is affecting more teenagers.
- Impaired glucose tolerance. Prediabetes is a milder form of this condition. It can be diagnosed with a simple blood test. If you have it, there’s a strong chance you’ll get type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin resistance. Type 2 diabetes often starts with cells that are resistant to insulin. That means your pancreas has to work extra hard to make enough insulin to meet your body’s needs.
- Ethnic background. Diabetes happens more often in Hispanic/Latino Americans, African-Americans, Native Americans, Asian-Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Alaska natives.
- Gestational diabetes. If you had diabetes while you were pregnant, you had gestational diabetes. This raises your chances of getting type 2 diabetes later in life.
- Sedentary lifestyle. You exercise less than three times a week.
- Family history. You have a parent or sibling who has diabetes.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome. Women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have a higher risk.
- Age. If you’re over 45 and overweight or if you have symptoms of diabetes, talk to your doctor about a simple screening test.
Best Diabetic Foot Shoes Features
- Best diabetic foot shoes
- First quality soft genuine leather
- Best quality leather insole
- Men’s size: 39-40-41-42-43-44-45-46-47-48
- Summer season
- Antibacterial and don’t sweat
- Suitable for men’s foot anatomy
- Best shoes for diabetic feet
- Increase the quality of your life and walk
- PU outsole
- Anti-slip outsole design
- Colours: Black, brown and beige
- Model code: ODY-53
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Mr.Falcon
- Full protection for injury
- Diabetic big shoes for men
- Small shoes for men
Mens Best Diabetic Foot Shoes ODY-53
Mr. Falcon ODY 53 model shoes for diabetic feet problems are 100% genuine soft leather products which is recommended by specialist doctors.
What are the Benefits of Diabetic Foot Shoes?
Benefits of Diabetic Foot Shoes ;
- Best diabetic foot shoes provide full protection for injury.
- Minimizes the negative effects of diabetes on the feet.
- Provides protection for infection and ulcers.
- Comfortable finger zone.
About using Best Medical Shoes for Diabetics
You can use our best diabetic foot shoes for a long time in a healthy way if you use it according to the usage conditions mentioned below.
- Diabetic shoes can be polished in their leather color or natural polish.
- You keep away from the water, especially the sea salt water, because it is the genuine leather production.
- You certainly do not wash in the machine.
- Good quality and soft genuine leather diabetic footwear summer model.
- I have been using for years this brand falcon diabetic footwear ı think it is perfect.
- Best quality diabetic footwear for male I think everybody to buy If they have a foot problems.
For detailed information about the model, price and order, please visit best diabetic foot shoes for mens category.
You can find detailed information about best diabetic foot shoes what is prices, features and benefits in this page. Also We recommend you to take a look at our orthopedic shoes for men.