What is Heel Spur Causes and Symptoms ?
Heel spurs are generally under the heel and are usually caused by excessive forces acting on the bone. By far the most common cause of heel spurs is abnormal biomechanics — often the same biomechanics that cause plantar fasciitis.
Heel spurs are not a direct cause of heel pain. They grow in response to the forces of the soft tissue pulling on the bone. Any condition where the foot has excessive motion can produce tension within the soft tissues acting on the heel.
Heel pain is often a symptom caused by one of two conditions: plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendonitis. Most commonly, heel pain experienced at the bottom of the heel is caused by plantar fasciitis. Heel pain may become so severe for some that just putting weight on their feet first thing in the morning is excruciating. Walking or running may feel completely out of the question.
If your foot pronates too much, the ankle rolls too far downward and inward with each step. This can cause the arch to collapse and muscles and supporting structures to overstretch and lengthen. The ligaments running from the heel to the toes become strained, often leading to inflammation along the bottom of the foot. This inflammation and heel pain is known as plantar fasciitis. In response, the bone may also develop a bony growth (heel spur), right in the center of the heel. This too causes heel pain and can prevent an individual from walking with ease.
The plantar fascia is a long, thin ligament that lies directly beneath the skin on the bottom of your foot. It connects the heel to the front of your foot, and supports the arch of your foot.
Heel Spur Slipper Product Description
- Special slipper models for Heel Spur patients.
- %100 genuine leather.
- Soft silicone support in the heel area.
- Number: 36-37-38-39-40
- Orthopedic slipper models.
- Antibacterial and don’t sweat
- Suitable for female foot anatomy.
- Reduce heel pain.
- Increase the quality of your daily walks.
- Polyurethane outsole
- Non-slip outsole design
- Colours: Red, black, white, brown, beige.
- Model code: EPT-02 adjustable buckle.
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Ladyfalcon
- This model is suitable for normal feet.
Female Slipper Models EPT02 Images for Plantar Fasciitis
Ladyfalcon women EPT 02 model heel spur slipper products are 100% real soft leather products which are produced in 5 different colors. You can look closely at our color options by clicking on the images below.
What are the Benefits of Heel Spur Slippers??
Benefits of Heel Spur Slipper;
- Heel spur slippers reduce your heel pain degree
- Support the anatomy of the foot and prevent posture disturbance with orthopedic support points.
- You will have a good quality and healthy walk
- Success rate 95%
About using Heel Spur Slipper
You can use our heel spur slipper for plantar fasciitis product for a long time in a healthy way if you use it according to the usage conditions mentioned below.
- Heel spur slipper can be polished in their leather color or natural polish.
- You keep away from the water, especially the sea salt water, because it is the genuine leather production.
- You certainly do not wash in the machine.
- I was very pleased with this slipper I ordered with the advice of my doctor. Good quality slipper models for plantar fasciitis.
- I'm very pleased with this slipper model that my heel pain fully recovered
- Thanks alot for good quality and healthy slippers. I am very very pleasure to use them
You can find detailed information about heel spur slippers what is prices, features and benefits in this page. Also We recommend you to take a look at our shoes for heel spur patients.