Best slippers for heel pain model EPT-06 provide best comfort and protection against heel spurs pain.
What is Heel Pain Causes and Symptoms ?
What Are Heel Spurs
A heel spur is also called a calcaneal spur because it occurs on the calcaneus, which is the Latin term for the heel bone. The most simple explanation for a bone spur is that it is an extra growth of bone on top of existing, normally formed bone tissue. Heel spurs tend to be small pointed growths of bone. Their presence is usually associated with soft tissue structures that attach to bones. Two of the most common soft tissue structures that can be related to the development of heel spurs are the tendons and the fascia of the foot.
There are various types of heel pain. A posterior heel spur is one that develops on the back of the heel, right at the point where the Achilles tendon is connected to the heel bone. An inferior heel spur develops on the bottom of the heel bone and often a complication of another condition known as plantar fasciitis. This means that heel spurs in this location, also described as beneath the sole of the foot, can be related to inflammation of the plantar fasciia, which is the large tendon covering the bottom of the foot. It can also be related to the arthritic condition of akylosing spondylitis.
Posterior heel spurs are frequently large and bulbous enough to be felt through the skin. Because they are located at the point where the Achilles tendon joins the bone, they can be related to the condition of Achilles tendonitis. This condition basically refers to irritation and inflammation of the Achilles tendon, which is the tendon that gives each foot most of its strength. Heel spurs at the back of the heel can cause pain, tenderness, and discomfort whenever the patient pushes off using the ball of his foot, since this action stretches the Achilles tendon. Therefore, when Achilles tendonitis is treated, heel spurs may have to be removed in order to make the treatment as effective as possible.
Slipper Product Description for Plantar Fasciitis
- Best slippers for heel pain
- %100 leather.
- Silicone area on the back of slipper
- Number: 36-37-38-39-40-41
- Suitable for female foot anatomy.
- Reduce heel pain.
- Increase the quality of your daily walks.
- PU outsole.
- Non-slip special design
- Colours: Red, black, white, brown, beige.
- Model code: EPT-06 Rubber buckle.
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Ladyfalcon
- This model is suitable for normal and tarsal.
Best Slippers for Heel Pain of Images EPT-06 Model
Ladyfalcon women EPT 06 model heel pain slippers products are 100% real soft leather products which are produced in 5 different colors. You can look closely at our color options by clicking on the images below.
What are the Benefits of Best Slippers for Heel Pain ?
Benefits of Heel Pain Slipper;
- Slippers for heel pain reduce your heel pain degree
- Support the anatomy of the foot and prevent posture disturbance with orthopedic support points.
- You will have a good quality and healthy walk
- Success rate 95%
About Using Plantar Fasciitis Slippers
You can use our good slippers for heel pain product for a long time in a healthy way if you use it according to the usage conditions mentioned below.
- Slipper for heel spur can be polished in their leather color or natural polish.
- You keep away from the water, especially the sea salt water, because it is the genuine leather production.
- You certainly do not wash in the machine.
- I was very pleased with this slippers I ordered with the advice of my doctor. Good quality slipper models for plantar fasciitis.
- Slipper is very nice an comfortable. I recommend it for heel pain
- Thanks alot for good quality and healthy slippers. I am very very pleasure to use them
For detailed information about the model, price and order, please visit best slippers for heel pain category.
You can find information about best slippers for heel pain what is prices, features and benefits in this page. Also We recommend you to take a look at our shoes for heel pain patients.