Antivarus C.T.E.V sandal models (congenital talipes equino varus) are produced for club foot patients who begin to walk. it is best quality and best selling model for antivarus patients. Also you can find in this page about antivarus sandal price, models, features and user review.
This model is suitable to use in summer but ıf you want only seasonal model please visit Antivarus C.T.E.V Shoes category.
Brief Information about the C.T.E.V (Antivarus) Disease
About Club Foot (Ponseti)?
Clubfoot (also called talipes equinovarus) is a birth defect of the foot. Birth defects are health conditions that are present at birth. Birth defects change the shape or function of one or more parts of the body. They can cause problems in overall health, how the body develops or in how the body works.
If your baby has clubfoot, one foot or both feet point down and turn in. This happens because the tissues that connect muscles to bone (called tendons) in your baby’s leg and foot are shorter than usual. This pulls the foot into an abnormal position. Babies with clubfoot also may have abnormal foot bones, ankle joints and muscles.
Clubfoot is a common birth defect. About 1 in 1,000 babies is born with clubfoot in the World each year.
- The foot is generally smaller than normal foot.
- The foot may point downward.
- The front of the foot may be rotated toward the other foot.
- The foot may turn in, and in extreme cases, the bottom of the foot can point up.
Most types of clubfoot (Dennis Brown) are present at birth (congenital clubfoot). Clubfoot (Ponseti) can happen in one foot or in both feet. In almost half of affected infants, both feet are involved.
Also clubfoot (Dennis brown) is painless in a baby, treatment should begin immediately. Clubfoot can cause significant problems as the child grows. But with early treatment most children born with clubfoot are able to lead a normal life. Contact your doctor urgently If your baby have it.
We recommend you to visit our page about antivarus for all the questions about club foot foot disease that you can find on our page and you can find detailed information about the dennis brown boot and bar which is an important part of Ponseti (Clubfoot) treatment.
Note: Club foot antivarus sandals should be used at the doctor’s check.
Club Foot Anti-Varus Sandal CF-02 Model Features
- For the walking baby for Club Foot.
- %100 leather
- Insole is leather.
- It does not irritate the feet.
- Belt holds the foot and blocks movement.
- Antibacterial and hygienic. It does not sweat.
- Heel adjustment with special hole in heel.
- Model Code:CF-02
- User comfort.
- Colours: Only black
- CE and ISO 13485 quality certificate
- Number range is from 18 to 37.
- The heel region can easily sit on the foot.
- Revers angel mould
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Falcon
C.T.E.V Antivarus Shoes Model CF-01 Images
You can find images for the C.T.E.V antivarus sandal CF-02 product below. You can click below picture and see the pictures in more details.
C.T.E.V Antivarus Sandal Foot Measurement Table
It’s very easy to find the correct foot number for the C.T.E.V sandals
Antivarus Ctev Sandal Numbers
18 Number: 12,00 cm
19 Number: 12,70 cm
20 Number: 13,30 cm
21 Number: 14,00 cm
22 Number: 14,70 cm
23 Number: 15,30 cm
24 Number: 16,00 cm
25 Number: 16,70 cm
26 Number: 17,30 cm
27 Number: 18,00 cm
28 Number: 18,70 cm
29 Number: 19,30 cm
30 Number: 20,00 cm
- Good quality Antivarus sandal. %100 leather and best selling models.
- it is very quality and confortable. Antivarus C.T.E.V sandal models are genuine lether and we sell very good.
- This model is the best sandal model for C.T.E.V
You can find detailed information about antivarus C.T.E.V sandal model CF-02 including prices, features and benefits in this page. Also We recommend you to take a look at our other models antivarus shoes.