Best diabetic shoes for women OD-01 provide best comfort and protection against infections, ulcer and injuries.
What is Diabetes ?
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your main source of energy and comes from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used for energy. Sometimes your body doesn’t make enough—or any—insulin or doesn’t use insulin well. Glucose then stays in your blood and doesn’t reach your cells.
Over time, having too much glucose in your blood can cause health problems. Although diabetes has no cure, you can take steps to manage your diabetes and stay healthy.
Who Is At Risk For Diabetes?
- Obesity or being overweight. Research shows this is a top reason for type 2 diabetes. Because of the rise in obesity among U.S. children, this type is affecting more teenagers.
- Impaired glucose tolerance. Prediabetes is a milder form of this condition. It can be diagnosed with a simple blood test. If you have it, there’s a strong chance you’ll get type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin resistance. Type 2 diabetes often starts with cells that are resistant to insulin. That means your pancreas has to work extra hard to make enough insulin to meet your body’s needs.
- Ethnic background. Diabetes happens more often in Hispanic/Latino Americans, African-Americans, Native Americans, Asian-Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Alaska natives.
- Gestational diabetes. If you had diabetes while you were pregnant, you had gestational diabetes. This raises your chances of getting type 2 diabetes later in life.
- Sedentary lifestyle. You exercise less than three times a week.
- Family history. You have a parent or sibling who has diabetes.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome. Women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have a higher risk.
- Age. If you’re over 45 and overweight or if you have symptoms of diabetes, talk to your doctor about a simple screening test.
Best Diabetic Shoes For Women Features
- Best shoes for diabetic patients.
- First quality soft genuine leather
- Best quality orthopedic insole
- Women’s size: 35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-43
- 4 Seasonal models.
- Antibacterial and don’t sweat.
- Suitable for women’s foot anatomy.
- Best comfortable shoe for diabetic feet
- Increase the quality of your life and walk
- PU outsole
- Anti-slip outsole design
- Colours: Black, brown, white and navy
- Model code: OD-01
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Ladyfalcon
- Full protection for injury
Women's Best Shoes OD-01 Images for Diabetes
Ladyfalcon OD 01 model best selling shoe model for diabetic products are 100% genuine soft leather products which are produced in 4 different colors. You can look closely at our color options by clicking on the images below.
What are the Benefits of Diabetic Shoes?
Benefits of Diabetic Women Shoes ;
- Diabetic shoes provide full protection for injury.
- Minimizes the negative effects of diabetes on the feet.
- Provides protection for infection and ulcers.
- Comfortable finger zone.
About using Best Diabetic Shoes for Women
You can use our best shoes for diabetes for diabetic products for a long time in a healthy way if you use it according to the usage conditions mentioned below.
- Shoes for diabetic feet can be polished in their leather color or natural polish.
- You keep away from the water, especially the sea salt water, because it is the genuine leather production.
- You certainly do not wash in the machine.
- I thinks it is best model shoe fordiabetic feet.
- Good quality and very comfortable for diabetes treatment.
- Best shoes for women' diabetic model. I am using for 3 years I recommend to every body.
For detailed information about the model, price and order, please visit women’s best diabetic shoes for women category.